Our Mission is to provide and coordinate high quality health care. This is a short statement with a big impact. Let me tell you what we mean by it.
- Our staff provides high quality care. Our 10 medical practitioners have years of excellent experience caring for patients in every stage of life. They, and our patients, are supported by a superlative staff, committed to serving everyone who walks through our doors.
- We are committed to acquiring new tools to provide you the best care possible, including new high definition surgical and radiology equipment. Our electronic health record, installed just two years ago, is constantly being enhanced and optimized.
- For eligible veterans, we partner with the VA to offer a medical clinic in Grangeville, providing access to care, locally.
- We work closely with St. Joesph's Regional Medical Center in Lewiston, and are affiliated with Kootenai Medical Center in Coeur d'Alene in order to improve patient care through thoughtful coordination of all aspects of health.
- As a Primary Care Providers, our staff coordinates with a variety of specialists to assist you in getting the health care you require.