Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH)Syringa Hospital & Clinics was recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) in December of 2022.
Patient Centered Medical Home puts YOU at the center of your healthcare!
What does this mean for you?With specialized medicine and complicated conditions, it takes a Team to keep you on track toward your health and well-being goals. You may not always see your Primary Care Provider; however, your Team provides care when you need it most, whether in the Walk-In Clinic, with a Social Worker, by a Clinical or Nursing Assistant, or via referral to an outside provider. PCMH provides a proven and trusted framework for building your Team at Syringa which keeps you and your caregiver at the center.
Syringa wants you to be in control of your health and well-being, so we strive to partner with you to reach your health goals. We offer comprehensive care for your whole family and work to develop relationships with you and those you care for. Syringa’s providers share treatment options and information with you and any outside providers who are involved in your health. Syringa offers transitional care program follow up after leaving the hospital, and our chronic care management team helps you navigate all your health care needs. Our services are accessible as we offer extended hours Monday – Friday. Most importantly as a PCMH, we provide high quality care, track outcomes and results, and continually work to improve the care we provide.
Your role as a Patient• Communicate closely with us, your care team
• Keep your primary care provider up-to-date on your health status with your medications, immunizations, allergies, conditions, tests, results, consultations, hospitalizations, and visits to specialists
• Advise of any changes about you and your families’ medical history
• Behavioral health care received or needed
• Inform and authorize your other providers to coordinate with us
• Participate in decisions about your health
• Follow treatment plans and self-care management directions
• Take medications as directed
• Keep your appointments
• Most importantly, ask questions!
Our role as your Healthcare Team• Provide a safe environment with open communication
• Offer equal access to healthcare regardless of insurance status
• Increase your ability to access and understand your health information and care plan
• Coordinate with you, your authorized representatives,and other healthcare providers
• Guide you in making your healthcare decisions
• Tailor the care we provide to your needs by offering:
◦ Health Coaching
◦ Self-Care Management Support
◦ Patient health resources
◦ Preventive care services
Services AvailablePreventive Services:
Annual Wellness Visits
Digestive Tract Screening
Labor & Delivery
Swing Bed Services
Financial Assistance & Counseling
Medicare Benefits Counseling
mySyringaChartmySyringaChart is a secure portal that provides you access to your Medical Information from anywhere, no matter how far you roam.
mySyringaChart is a convenient way to manage your health.
• Request or change appointment times
• Message a medical provider
• See a list of current medications
• View lab results and radiology reports
• Share health information with other providers on your care team
Click Here to go to the mySyringaChart page.
We’re here for you!Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Primary Care Clinic: 208-983-8590
Kooskia Clinic: 208-926-4776
Clinic Pharmacy: 208-494-3050
Therapy Services: 208-983-1873
After Hours Clinical Advice: 208-983-8590